Sakura Admin replied

586 weeks ago

Provenance:
I'm basically copy-pasting my old Einherjar point-system, which seemed to work well for the few years we did it.

1. 2 points per event. This makes the dividing easier for determining those eligible to lot.

2. If you choose to lot on something, you lose ALL your points.

3.a. You may lot on something if you are over one-half of the points of the person with the most points. For example: person A has 20 points, person B has 10. Person B cannot currently lot over person A. However, if person B had 12 points, they would be allowed to lot. If person C decides to lot, and person C has 40 points, neither A nor B can lot.

b. You may not lot on something, even if you are over one-half of the points of the person with the most points, if they have not yet won anything.** (see bold section)

4. We'll still do /seacoms, but it's your responsibility to make sure you can lot. All the information you need is posted here. Obviously I will verify/notify those who can lot.

5. Bonus points: After attending 4 events (8 points), your points will increase from 8->16 (doubled). This will only occur from 0->8 (and will recur should your points drop back to 0). This is to allow older members better opportunities to lot.
*My other reason for doing this is to benefit current members, so those who have been in the linkshell for months are not starting at 0.

Attendance and point accumulation will start Feb 21st.

**This is only true for CURRENT linkshell members, i.e. linkshell members who are listed in the roster as of February 21st. Any members who join AFTER the 21st do not have any privilege against older members. Thus, people joining the linkshell will not adversely affect older members. This does NOT mean new members cannot lot when they have acquired the appropriate amount of points. It simply allows for older members to lot along with them, if they desire. Thanks!

Delve:

1. You may only win one /seacom item per boss. Free lot is free lot.

2. Once everyone has won synth materials, we will split the profits.

3. You must have attended at least 4 runs to /seacom anything.

Legion:

1. /seacom and lot.

2. You may only win one /seacom item per day.

3. You cannot /seacom and win the same gear item more than once. No two duplus grips etc. This does not apply to scrolls or synth items.

last edited 567 weeks ago by Sakura

abhishekshukla replied

284 weeks ago

RRB Ahmedabad will release Loco Pilot Result on its official website in the month of November 2018. Railway Recruitment Board of Ahmedabad organized Railway Recruitment on behalf on Indian Railways in the RRB Ahmedabad region. RRB Ahmedabad organized the RRB Ahmedabad ALP CBT Stage 1 Examination from 9th August 2018 from 31st August 2018. Get more details of rrb ahmedabad alp result 2018 on the official website of rrb.

Nikhil Srivastava replied

255 weeks ago

I am waiting for your response for a long time, now you have shared news here.
farfetch promo code.
Please log in to post a reply.